Dr. Miller Burke’s coaching and consulting services strengthen your organization by:
• Assessing and improving leadership skills.
• Assisting top performers to excel.
• Developing high performance teams.
• Increasing the understanding of organizational culture and deliberate choices to enhance it.
• Helping employees balance life and work issues.
• Retaining employees.
• Improving employee focus, productivity, and morale.
• Identifying poor performers and implementing an improvement strategy.
• Improving conflict resolution skills.
• Preparing leaders for change.
• Performance Management
• 15 Years Corporate Presentation Experience
Dr. Jude Miller Burke has extensive corporate experience in management and leadership. During her tenures at Honeywell and UnitedHealth Group, she directed small and large work groups throughout the country.
As Vice President of Operations at UNH, Jude built a national employee assistance program. Her special areas of expertise include management consultation, leadership development, team effectiveness, and employee performance improvement.
Jude is also an Executive Board Member of the Fresh Start Women’s Foundation in Phoenix, Arizona and regularly provides her services via webinars and self-help videos. See the media page for more information.
Jude has provided executive coaching for the past ten years through the University of St. Thomas Business Center in Minneapolis, Murro Partners in Phoenix, and now her own business JAMB Consulting.
About Jude Miller Burke, Ph.D.
Dr. Jude Miller Burke provides speaking engagements to organizations throughout the country on: Effective Work Styles, Catalysts to Success, Gender Similarities and Differences, Transitions, and The Impact of Abuse on Work Effectiveness.Her credentials include:
• Doctorate in Organizational Systems
• Masters in Organizational Development
• Masters in Counseling Psychology
Team Building & Strengthening Your Organization